[tabby title=”USA” open=”yes”]
Crisis Aid is a small office with a big mission! We are a volunteer-based organization with a family orientation. We are humbled you have considered serving alongside us. We know we cannot meet every volunteer’s desire to serve in the way that meets their goals, therefore, we only provide opportunities that further the important work of Crisis Aid.
Interested in Volunteering with Crisis Aid?
Send us your contact details:
ADMINISTRATIVE – for those who like to work behind the scenes making it all come together!
• Answer phones, make copies, data entry
• Prepare presentation folders
• Update spreadsheets
• Assist with event details
• Proofread documents
CHILDREN IN NEED – for those who love to teach and inspire children and families!
• Tutor children in an after-school program
• Assist with child-related events throughout the year
• Build relationships with parents; teach parenting skills, along with practical life lessons
• Coordinate a simple meal for children once per week for the after-school program
• Improve learning space for children (painting, decorating, resourcing)
CREATIVITY – for those who have an eye for artful expressions!
• Create flyers, forms and assist with event information
• Event planning and execution for beautiful and fun surroundings
• Photographing events and updating photo albums online
DONOR RELATIONS – for those who enjoy appreciating partners who change the world!
• Writing, calling or emailing donors to thank them for their gift
• Organizing “Gifts in Kind” (non-monetary gifts) for local outreach and Safe Home
RESEARCH – for those who like facts and figures and contributing new & accurate information!
• Researching information for grants
• Updating statistics for reporting purposes
TAB BRACELETS – for those who love organizing supplies and/or creating something!
• Prepare supplies for tab bracelet making
• Package “kits” for groups to make tab bracelets
• Equip people to sell bracelets at festivals/civic groups/fundraisers
COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN – for those who like connecting strangers to the cause!
CFC is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign. Every year, the CFC season enables charities to present their work and impact to federal employees. There are hundreds of campaigns spread out throughout the US. Each campaign can have between 1 to 15 events during the season, which lasts from September 1st to December 15th. This makes a lot of ground and dates to cover which is why we need YOUR help in order for Crisis Aid to be present at as many events as possible. The more present we are, the more visible we are. And the more visible we are, the more financial pledges we can secure which in turns enables us to help more people in need. Your role would be to introduce Crisis Aid to people attending the event(s).
For more information or to volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-740-7779.
Office Location: Crisis Aid International 5427 Telegraph Road St. Louis, MO 63129
Give To The Greatest Need Today[supsystic-social-sharing id=’1′]
There are many ways you can make an impact to save lives, save souls and change futures with Crisis Aid. Giving is the fastest way to make an immediate difference. But we also welcome you to take the next step and volunteer with us through Prayer and/or going on a Mission Trip.
To become a Prayer Partner, simply make sure you are on our e-mail list so you receive the most frequent updates and prayer needs. You can also follow us on social media.
To apply to go on a mission trip, Contact Us with your interest and we will send you more details once a trip is being planned. We usually only take one open group trip a year. All trips are to East Africa and include 7 days of service on the ground and cost on average of $3,750 each. We are happy to work with you to coordinate a special trip for your church if you have more than 15 people.
Help Save A Life Today[supsystic-social-sharing id=’1′]