(Logo and Name Updated 2014)
The types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address
- Information concerning how you heard about Crisis Aid International
- Information you wish to share: questions, comment, suggestions
- Your request to receive periodic updates: e.g. newsletters documenting programs and special projects; periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals
How Information is Used
Crisis Aid International uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on activities. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communications.
No Sharing of Personal Information
Crisis Aid International will not sell, rent, share, trade or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Crisis Aid International and only to further the programs and purposes of Crisis Aid International.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire not to send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list and/or email list. You can also remove your name from our lists at crisisaid.org