Did you know many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage philanthropy among their employees? Some companies will even match to spouses and retirees!
By simply completing this form (on-line or paper), you may be able to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift! Contributions of any amount help us save lives, save souls and change futures of children and families in crisis situations.
Already have your form?
Please mail it to:
Crisis Aid International
Re: Matching Gifts
P.O. Box 510167
Saint, Louis, MO 63151
If you do not find your employer listed, please check with your company’s Human Resources department to see if your company offers a matching gift program.
We are firmly committed to being accountable and good stewardship of funds entrusted to us by our partners. We consider the management of the resources God and our donors supply as a sacred duty. We promise to use your gifts wisely and effectively. To ensure our financial accountability to you, our donor, we are a member of and fully support the purpose and goals of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, Charity Navigator, GuideStar, ACNC, and Accord Network.
- Ranked in the top 2% of charities by Charity Navigator after receiving 9 consecutive 4-star ratings
- Platinum-level, top 1% viewed GuideStar Exchange participant, demonstrating our commitment to transparency.
- Earned the GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Award – the one and only people’s choice award for 7 years now.
- Accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
- An active member of the Accord Network
- Registered with the ACNC in Australia
- Certified Graduate of Ministry Ventures‘ Group Coaching Program
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisis Aid International is a public charity classified as exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The tax ID number is 30-0060905
We try to practice standards of accountability that are above what may be required by the law. We also expect the same from all our partners. This includes everything from receipts for goods & services to timely and accurate reporting on work being done in the field.