When you give you are responding to people in immediate need of your help through local programs and international programs. Through your giving, you are helping people in immediate need to survive and then equipping them with the tools and knowledge to support themselves through programs which train, inspire and move them to independent, self-sustaining living.
Thank you, you truly are helping the helpless!
- Ranked in the top 2% of charities by Charity Navigator after receiving 9 consecutive 4-star ratings
- Platinum-level, top 1% viewed GuideStar Exchange participant, demonstrating our commitment to transparency.
- Earned the GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Award – the one and only people’s choice award for 7 years now.
- Accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
- An active member of the Accord Network
- Registered with the ACNC in Australia
- Certified Graduate of Ministry Ventures‘ Group Coaching Program
For additional information, please email email@example.com
Crisis Aid International is a public charity classified as exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The tax ID number is 30-0060905
We try to practice standards of accountability that are above what may be required by the law. We also expect the same from all our partners. This includes everything from receipts for goods & services to timely and accurate reporting on work being done in the field.
Crisis Aid’s five principles of partnership:
1. Always honest & open
2. Build trust
3. Stewardship of all God’s resources
4. True partnership
ANNUAL REPORT (2016)