We are accountable to God, our donors, partners, Board of Directors, and especially the people we serve.
We are firmly committed to being accountable and good stewardship of funds entrusted to us by our donors. We consider the management of the resources God and our donors supply as a sacred duty. We promise to use your gifts wisely and effectively. To ensure our financial accountability to you, our donor, we are a member of and fully support the purpose and goals of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, Charity Navigator, GuideStar, ACNC, and Accord Network.
- Ranked in the top 2% of charities by Charity Navigator after receiving 9 consecutive 4-star ratings
- Platinum-level, top 1% viewed GuideStar Exchange participant, demonstrating our commitment to transparency.
- Earned the GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Award – the one and only people’s choice award for 7 years now.
- Accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
- An active member of the Accord Network
- Registered with the ACNC in Australia
- Certified Graduate of Ministry Ventures‘ Group Coaching Program
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisis Aid International is a public charity classified as exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The tax ID number is 30-0060905
We try to practice standards of accountability that are above what may be required by the law. We also expect the same from all our partners. This includes everything from receipts for goods & services to timely and accurate reporting on work being done in the field.
Crisis Aid’s five principles of partnership:
1. Always honest & open
2. Build trust
3. Stewardship of all God’s resources
4. True partnership
ANNUAL REPORT (2017)
Board of Directors and Staff
Patrick Bradley, Board Chair
Dr. Dane Welch, Vice President
Susan Bradley, Vice President
Pastor Mike Lemp, Secretary
Jerry Fitzgerald, Treasurer
Chris Igo, Director
Pat Bradley, CEO
Sue Bradley, CFO
Warrine Bazow, Office Manager
Below are our financials for the previous several years. When clicking on a year, a new window will open with the appropriate document.